BozoTheDestroyerBozoTheDestroyer

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Crocky 5 Crocky 5

OMG WHAT THE FUCK

That was the funniest flash toon I have ever seen! Great job. The part where the monkey yells and blood comes out his mouth! instant classic. lol

Quincy - Teaser Quincy - Teaser

Awesome

Kick ass you used my song well tell me if you need a new one and what you want it to sound like. that one was by far not one of my best. lol never thought anyone would bother downloading any of my songs.

later

[Early Work] Blue Sky [Early Work] Blue Sky

incredble

good moral to this movie it makes you think.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Ass Hole

You Bitch now i'm addicted to the sonic games again. (lol) By far the best flash game ever. Very good job you guys.

OHP Presents: Halloween OHP Presents: Halloween

messed up pic

my sister saw this and pissed her pants and started to cry. i dont know why (the pic at the end)

tribute to blind guardian tribute to blind guardian

Hell yes Blind Guardian

Whats up man, I reviewed crazy solo... a long ass time ago. I see that you have improved. So have I. You have some badass songs on here. keep on rocking.

Metalcore kicks ass later man

oh yea you are the one who told me about blind guardian a long time ago, they are so fucking badass

Metal loop with no solo Metal loop with no solo

hows your profile pic animated

hows your profile pic animated.... cool solo

Freddy is Back Freddy is Back

was that a finger tapping solo?

how did you play that solo? how old are you? how long have you been playing? im trying to compare myself with others

Furious-George-Rules responds:

im 15, ill have been playing for 2 years on february 27, and there was absolutley no tapping at all in the solo.